Beverly Adams is a force to be reckoned with – a powerhouse, humanitarian and visionary inspiring others to know the power of making an impact on someone else’s life. Through her many charitable causes, Beverly has raised millions for regional and national charities, including Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, North Texas Cancer and Research Center, Irving Symphony Orchestra Association, Dream Foundation, Angel Flight and many more.
An "A-Ha" Moment
It was while Beverly was an award-winning television and commercial producer and executive in several Texas markets that she heard advice from a cable network executive which would change her focus: “Your job is what you trade the days of your life for, therefore your job has to have significant meaning to you.” This was an “a-ha” moment that ignited in Beverly the idea that you do not have to sacrifice who you are, or what you are passionate about, to have a career. And in her case that means developing content that ignites in others a fire to give back and make a meaningful difference.
Beverly’s passion for helping others can also be attributed to her roots. Growing up in a military family, she became a volunteer assisting new families with moving needs as they settled onto base. At 16 years old, she had already found a desire to lend a helping hand to strangers and still cherishes the opportunity that she was given to this day.
- Founder, Everyday Philanthropy Summit
- Advisory Board Member, SMU CCPA, The Division of Corporate Communication and Public Affairs
- Event Chair, Cancer Research Foundation of North Texas
- Board Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters Lonestar
- Event Chairman, Big Brother Big Sisters Lonestar
- National TV Exposure, Dream Foundation
- Co-Chair, New Members Committee, Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce and Board Member
- Event Chairman, Irving Symphony League
- Distinguished Service Award, Irving Symphony League
- Leadership in Philanthropy Award, PAVE Philanthropy and Education in Action
- “Be A Changer” curriculum, College of Charleston
- Recipient, Knights Award, Northwood University
Carry out a random act of kindness with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.